Thursday, July 1, 2010

Luv Life~~

My dear sis~~
We are always fail in same thing~~
Thank that u are still beside me~~
Thank for ur love and belive me~~
I will always beside of u~~
Forever in my life~~
I will only have one sis~~
as long as u still call me Gor~~

Suying~~
Know wat i'm feeling when i create the vedio??
I want share our happiness with u~~
But i was sad when do it~~
U are alone there while we are together here~~
I promise u by heart~~
I will and I must fly to find u before 2011 end~~
I knw u will cum bck Malaysia~~
But I know if just find u when u bck~~
That is not the way to share de most warm heart with u~~
And before u go there~~
I say and promise jor will go find u~~
Mean that I must make it happen~~

Hey guys~~
I'm here~~
Did u all hear me??
I hope i can shout out my feeling to all of u~~
I got thing to say but knot by here~~
I'm prepare for u all~~
I'm here to take care every1 of u~~
But i knw u all won't easy to accept my way~~
When prepare to jump out from love and care~~
My phone is always open for u all~~

Life full of challenge~~
No one can get rid of it~~
Close my eye and accept everything~~
Open my eye and bcum warrior~~

No comments:

Post a Comment